Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oy veh. Terral and I stayed up reading Fabelhaven. And now that I realized what time it is, I'm very tired.   Not much to report about the day anyway. We listened to General Conference, which was really great. I felt like I got some personal instruction. We spent some time outside enjoying the sun. The wind really picked up today, though, and is bringing in a storm. This evening, while Terral was attending the Priesthood Session, I went out of my comfort zone and took Ethan to a gathering of young mothers, a couple of which I'd met before. The friend who invited me couldn't go because her daughter got sick, but she encouraged me to go anyway. It took me quite a while to feel comfortable, but all of the ladies were really nice. (It sounds a little weird to say ladies. What do I call female people my age? Women? Girls? Moms?)  Ethan loved watching the other kids and playing with the new toys.  That kid is such a people person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)