Sunday, April 1, 2012

Signs

Conference went by so quickly for me this time. There we so many wonderful things said. I have so much to work on! I've had a lot of thoughts, and I thought I might write some of them here, but they are all so jumbled right now. I need to do as Elder Scott said and get better sleep.

I'm afraid Ethan might be getting sick again. I'm hoping it's just teething, but his symptoms have me a little worried. He was quite whiny again today, but still managed to have a good amount of play. It's so fun to teach him things. In the past few days he's started signing eat and bird, and he also is learning to pucker kiss and blow kisses. Such a cutie. Here's a fun video of him signing from a couple days ago. If you watch till the end you can see him make one of his favorite faces. Cracks me up.


1 comment:

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)