Monday, March 26, 2012

Explanation

So the reason I didn't post Saturday is that we were out of town. We had tickets to the Utah Symphony that we had purchased a couple months ago as a way for me to earn some recertification points for my teaching license. While we were up there, we got to spend some time with family and friends, which was really quite nice. It was also kind of a stressful trip, but the good definitely outweighed the bad. I've got pictures and more detail to share, but today has kind of been a recovery day, and I don't want to stay up late. Illness is a pretty good reminder that we need more sleep.

Speaking of illness, Terral is on the mend. Hooray! We both got a little extra sleep today by taking turns with Ethan in the morning, and that helped a lot. I can't help but think if it were warm and sunny outside, that would help even more. Oh yes, the summer bug has bit me. It can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)