Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Meeting Kaden

Well, I was going to post about our trip to Kanab, but gosh darn it, time got away from me again. So much for my goal of a 10:00 bedtime.

Therefore, instead of Kanab pictures, I will show you a couple from Sunday. We didn't have any plans for Sunday afternoon, so Terral called his family and a last-minute potluck dinner was formed with those who were able to come.

I finally got to meet Kaden, Maycie's nephew who may very well become McKade and Maycies adopted son. He'd had kind of a hard day and wasn't super happy at first, but he warmed up to us by the end.



Our little get-together turned out very well, especially considering how last minute it was. It's nice to have family nearby so we can enjoy their company like that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)