Sunday, April 8, 2012

Primary Truths

 Today was my first time back in Primary for about a month. I was not looking forward to planning singing time again, but I did love being back with the kids. I love focusing on the fundamental principles of the gospel and sharing my testimony with them. It really brings home the importance of it all, and helps me realize how I sometimes take my blessings for granted. 

I love working with the other leaders, and I love helping the kids learn songs that can help them for the rest of their lives. Today we sang "Did Jesus Really Live Again?". I was not familiar with this song until I taught it as the song for April last year. I had some special experiences teaching it, and I love it now because of the simple truths it conveys so well. 

He lives. And because He lives again, we will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)