Sunday, April 29, 2012

Fun Moments from Last Week

Again, I don't feel like posting. Sorry peeps. If any of y'all are still around. I have just been occupied until rather late recently, and then I just feel like crashing. My body is telling me I need more sleep, and I haven't been giving it enough. I suppose I ought to start writing my posts during the day rather than at night. Sounds like a good idea, but no guarantee it'll happen.

In the meantime, here is a picture from last Monday. We had Family Home Evening at our apartment with Terral's parents and Maycie and McKade. We ate dinner and played games, but not as many as we'd hoped because we had some interruptions. We still had fun, though. And Kaden and Ethan had a blast playing in the dirt buckets.

Aaannnd here's a random video from the next day. It's pretty cute. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)