Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Little Cutie

Well, friends, today I just want to share a couple highlights from our day. I was much more lazy than I was yesterday (is there some sort of law that you can't be productive two days in a row?), but I did manage to clean the rest of The Big Ole Pile O' Dishes left over from last week.

Anyway, on to the highlights.

Ethan suddenly busted out some new dance moves this morning that had no apparent precedent. I'm not sure where he got the idea for the forward-and-back move, but he sure seemed to like it. And he didn't even need the prompting of music.


This evening we did something very uncharacteristic and took a trip to Maggie Moos—before dinner, no less. But they were giving out free scoops of frozen yogurt to customers for tax day, and we didn't want to pass that up. (On a side note, I am soooooo glad we got our taxes done when we did.) Ethan simply had a ball. He cruised the place like he owned it and everyone there. He was weaving in and out and circling people. And when a girl walked in wearing shorts, well, he welcomed her by rubbing her legs. Of course, we pulled him away as soon as we could. *sigh* We've really got to help him understand boundaries. No stranger anxiety in this kid!

One of the ladies there was so smitten with him. She just kept exclaiming, "Oh, he's so cute!" "Look at that! He's just adorable!"

 Lady, I don't have any idea what you're talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)