Thursday, September 13, 2012

Some Randoms

I put off posting tonight because I didn't know what to write about. I got a little fired up over something, and posting just seemed kind of exhausting. So here are some little snippets I considered until I finally said to myself, "Just spew something out and get it over with!" I must say, this goal of mine has been very good in some ways, but I think it will be nice when the year's up. I think it's maybe a little overwhelming for some of my few readers too.

Anyway.

This afternoon Terral and I wrestled a metal shelf out of the shed, and then after I sprayed it off I brought it in to our "storage room". I'm super excited to have a little more organization in there. I needed to get boxes out of the way so that my dad and Terral can replace the window in there without bothering about stuff in the path. I just love making progress!

I've killed three big scary spiders in the past two days (plus a few little ones), one of which was a black widow in our bathroom. *shudder*

Although Ethan is still having accidents (not unexpected), we are definitely making progress. Tonight he even asked to go potty in spite of the fact that he already had his night time diaper on! We make a big deal out of it, and it's so cute to hear his little voice say, "Yay! Potty!"

Speaking of him speaking, he is now stringing words together to make semi-sentences. I really need to record him talking. He's doing so well!


2 comments:

  1. Keep going, Mary. I miss having my goal. Of course I know I could just start now, but I haven't yet and I truly do regret not writing more.

    Keep going!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)