Monday, September 10, 2012

A Shower and Some Fish

On Saturday we took a little trip down to St. George. It didn't go exactly as planned because, true to form, I was still making gifts that morning and we didn't get away as soon as we would have liked to.  But everything worked out in the end. :)

The plan was for me to take Ethan to Heather's shower so that Natalie could get in some grandma time since she doesn't get to see him as often anymore, but he was being a little ornery since he hadn't napped and he was being very much a daddy's boy. He cried and cried when Terral went to leave, so we decided it would be better if he hung out with daddy while he went fishing.

This is the only lame shot I got of the shower, but you can still see how cute Heather is pregnant. :)

Afterward, I rode with Maycie and Kaden to pick up our men at Sand Hollow. They hadn't been there very long, so we waited for them a while and let the boys play on the beach. It was so hot, it was killing me that I couldn't get in the water because I wasn't dressed properly!
 Terral, Chris, and McKade all caught a good sized bass and were satisfied. Well, I should say for the moment. I think it awakened a thirst to fish some more in Terral and McKade. ;)

2 comments:

  1. The desire to go fishing has been there for a while... there just wasn't any good opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris has been fishing A LOT lately. He'd love a fishing trip with the boys ;) (hint hint)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)