Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bumps on a Beautiful Journey

No pictures tonight. It's not that I didn't have the time. I did. But even though for the majority of the day I felt much better, this evening has not been super bueno. I'm kind of useless. And I took forever eating my dinner. And I'm tired. And I really need to stop complaining, because that really doesn't help anything. But I kind of felt the need to explain since the posting has been kind of bare lately.

Anyway.

I did manage to do a few useful things today, which is a big improvement over yesterday. For example, I made some phone calls I've been meaning to do for some time. And I'm kind of ridiculously excited over the resulting midwife appointment we have tomorrow morning. Yay!

Also, my counters aren't completely covered by dirty dishes anymore. That alone is cause for celebration, right?

And I picked some more peaches today. YUM.

In all reality, I really love my life and I feel super, super blessed. Some days it is difficult when I don't feel up to accomplishing the things that need doing, but for the most part, I'm just amazed at the beauty that is my world. The hard times don't last. The important things do.

PS I really need to note that Terral has had some very painful back issues the past few days, but in spite of that has made dinner after coming home from a long day of work because I didn't feel up to it. What a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)