Friday, September 7, 2012

Cool Tools

This morning while I was babysitting, I decided to take the boys out on a walk because M was having a hard time away from his parents. I was going to take them to the park, but we never made it there because on the way I found what someone called a "guy yard sale". It was an older gentleman selling a lot of tools because he and his wife downsized to a condo in preparation to go on a mission. Well, I called Terral pretty quickly because it seems like we are always in need of more tools, especially since we moved into our house. We spent much more money than we were planning on ($146), but we got a lot of useful things that would have cost a quite a bit more otherwise. We came home with some pruners, extension pruners, a shovel, a landscaping rake, a ladder, a jigsaw, a wheelbarrow with a solid rubber tire that will never go flat, and a practically new air compressor. I think I was almost more excited about our acquisitions than Terral was!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)