Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Service Received

This morning, our neighbor came over to mow our lawn. Parts of it were pretty overgrown. I did weed some of the more jungle-like areas in the past few days, but I hadn't gotten to all of it. It was so nice of him to do that for us!

And after he was done with the lawn, he went and got his weed eaters to tackle some of the more obnoxious weed bushes growing outside the lawn. I kept telling him we really didn't expect him to stay all day, but he just said that since he's retired he'd just be at home watching tv, or else working on his own weeds, and he was tired of that.

Everything looks much better now. It was quite the act of service! He was here a couple hours. Now I just need to get some more eggs so I can make a thank you treat. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)