Friday, August 24, 2012

Adding Joy

It's time to announce that this family is expecting another kidlet come March! We are very excited to have our family grow.

It's too early to know the gender yet, but even before I was pregnant we felt that we had a little girl coming. There's a chance it won't be this time, but at present we think it is.

My first signs of pregnancy this time were immense hunger, more emptying of the bladder, and an inability to regulate my core temperature. Pretty sure that last one is not normal, but it sure let me know something was going on in my abdomen.

It will be nice now not to have to pretend I'm not nauseous. :)

I feel kind of bad that until a few days ago I haven't spent nearly as much time contemplating this pregnancy as I did the last time. Having a new house with all the projects that come along with it and taking care of our little boy take up a lot of my focus.

All the same, I know this little baby will be very unique and we will love her (or him!) so very much!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'll hope for a girl with you so you can shop for all things pink! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! those are same reasons I Always know I'm pregnant too! I get quite cold (like freezing) or hot and my hunger is so intense I feel like dieing, funny thats how you are too!! I'm excited for you guys you are great parents :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)