Sunday, July 1, 2012

Countdown

I nearly forgot to post tonight. We got caught up in making lists of the repairs that need to be done, prioritizing things, and exploring material options. It's all very exciting. And daunting. And exciting.

Today was the first Sunday of our last month in our ward. I very nearly cried. We love so many people in our ward! We will really miss them. Also, I'm very bummed that I will likely lose all my music students.

Ethan went to nursery full time today. Everything went well. We do have a little issue with snack time though, because we're a lot more picky about what he eats than most parents are. Sigh. People are always giving out junk.

Anyway, things are moving along and issues will get worked out. Happy July! I can't believe it's here already.

1 comment:

  1. Yes a lot of it is junk and it only gets worse as they go to primary :0(

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)