Monday, January 23, 2012

Winner, Winner

So remember how I mentioned that Terral was presenting as a finalist in a business competition last week?   Well, he got this email today:


Dear Terral;
CONGRATULATIONS! You tied for 2nd place in the Small Business Development Center's 6th Annual Best Business Idea Competition...
We will be holding an awards banquet on February 13th at 6:00 p.m. to present the prize money. . .

I'm so proud of him! He has worked hard to get this little business going, and he has some big plans for the future. We definitely feel like Heavenly Father has blessed our efforts.  

A couple of hours after Terral received this wonderful news, I got a surprising email:

Congratulations, Mary!  You’re the winner of the Wuslu candle holder giveaway hosted on my blog over the weekend.  Yasmin from Wuslu will follow up with you on the details to claim your prize.  Enjoy it!

Although this is of course not nearly as important as the first bit of news, I was still excited! This is the first time I've won something like this.  

Apparently it was our lucky day!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go both of you! I'm glad Terrals business is getting recognized for the coolness it is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)