Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Thursday

Ethan and I made sure to go on a walk today, since the weather is supposed to turn colder again.  I think we're both happier when we get to spend some time outside.  Ethan got a double dose since his grandma took him to the park while I was teaching lessons. Have I mentioned before that my mother-in-law watches Ethan for me when I teach?  I wouldn't be able to do it without her, and I love doing it, so I'm very grateful!

While I was cleaning up to get ready for lessons, Ethan found this roll of paper and started "riding" it.  I guess it's time to get his little stick horse out again. :) It made me laugh because we didn't show him how to do it.


Later in the afternoon when Terral came home from a run, Ethan picked up Terral's hat and started putting it on his own head.  I can't believe how old he looks in this picture.


As a side note, Ethan picked out this outfit.  We try to give him choices most of the time, but we don't do it every single time.  Sometimes he doesn't seem to care, but other days he seems rather particular. Today he picked the jeans over a blue cotton pair, and then I held up a green shirt and a blue shirt.  He scorned the options I gave him and grabbed this red from the drawer. :)  He sure knows his own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)