Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So far. . .

Well, the birthday post was again put on hold.  I'm experimenting with offline editors, and half of the pictures were taken with Terral's fancy camera, which complicates things.  So, it will get done when it gets done.

As far as how things are going with my goals in general, there hasn't been a whole lot of progress in the sleep department.  We'll continue to work on that.  However, I did yoga yesterday, and Ethan and I went for a walk today. I haven't planned singing time yet this week (boo), but I have been crocheting (yay!).  I'm working on a scarf for Terral.  Technically, it was supposed to be done before Christmas.  I'm ashamed to admit that this is the third year in a row (out of four years of marriage) that I've given him an incomplete gift. 

I'm starting a couple of new violin students this month, which is exciting.  I met with one of them (and his mom) today, and unfortunately some things came up that made me feel totally incompetent.  Yuck.  They're still planning on taking lessons from me, though, so I guess there's still hope. 

Annnd. . . that's kind of how my day went.  Got some things done, but nothing really of note.  Ethan was super whiny and clingy.  I was less than my best self.  Terral was frustrated with something from work. 

How's that for lame sauce? 

2 comments:

  1. That's the thing with posting every day, some days are just lame sauce and you're left thinking, "Why am I posting about this..."

    Also, I know what you mean about the unfinished Christmas presents. Every year I try to knit Brian a pair of socks to go in his stocking (socks in a sock, it just tickles my funny bone) but this year he got a ball of yarn. And who knows when they'll turn into something wearable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually refreshing to hear another person's lame sauce! It's all part of the journey. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)