Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's a new day, and I'm feelin' good!

Hello, 2012, I have a feeling you and I are going to get along just swimmingly.  I've got big plans for our time together.

I don't think I'll make all of them known quite yet, but here are some of the things I would like to do with you.

First, I want us to make another friend.  You see, there's this . . . thing . . . I've kind of tried to include in my life.  But it's just hard for me.  It has a kinda funny name.  I almost even hesitate to say it, it's that weird.  But, here I go.  It's my blog.  There. I said it.  So, since I've only had mediocre success with this thing in the past, here's what I'm going to do.  I'm going to sit down for a chat every day with my blog.  (Unless I'm out camping or something, cuz I don't have one of those fancy smart phones, and I probably wouldn't have service even if I did.)  I figure after getting to know someone thing that well, you're bound to love 'em, right?  Right.

Another thing I really feel like we need to do is take better care of ourselves.  No more of this staying up all hours.  We really need a better schedule!  This is huge.  It's going to affect so many parts of our lives.  What's that?  You think we ought to exercise more too?  Every day?  Well, that sounds great, but. . . okay, okay.  What if we exercise every day OR at least get out of the house?  I think that sounds pretty doable. Fun, even. Deal? Deal!

There are a couple other things that I think will make our time together so much more enjoyable, but I need your help.  Every Sunday, will you please remind me that my week will be less stressful if I plan out the following week's Singing Time?  Also, it will probably make the Primary Pianist much happier.

And you know how much I like to make things.  The problem is, that usually gets put on the back burner.  Like, for a long time.  It's a good thing the back burner doesn't work, because there would be some major char around here.  So, how 'bout we give that burner a rest from all that weight, and we'll get our crafty pants on at least once a week?  It can be our girl time!  Wait. . . do you have a gender?  Um, forget I asked that. . . *awkward*!

Anyway, as you can see, we have a lot on our agenda!  And that's really just a sampling.  We're going to have such a good time—I can feel it in my bones.

See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. haha i love this post, mary! i think i will be a copycat and do one similar on my blog... yeah, that crazy friend i rarely see. :) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to 2012! It's going to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)