Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday is a Special Day

Today was quite enjoyable.  For one, I didn't have to babysit at 7:30 in the morning, so we got to sleep in a bit.  I also got some cleaning done that I hadn't managed to do earlier this week, and we got to enjoy the sunshine!

We went to the park this afternoon, and it was so nice!  Ethan had a blast exploring everything.


 He did really well walking on the uneven surfaces.  He fell a number of times, but just kept learning and playing. So many new surfaces, textures, and sounds!




Then tonight, just before bed, he kept cracking us up with his antics.  I had rinsed out this little cooler, and he found it with a little water in it and went to town.  He was enjoying it so much I put a little more in and caught it on tape.  Man, I love this little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)