Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Quickening

In my haste to write on Sunday (the 7th), I left out a very important event, but that's okay because it deserves its own post. We all gathered around the computer at the beginning of the first session, and bowed our heads for the prayer. No sooner had the prayer started than I felt I little nudge that I knew could only be our little baby saying hello. I was so excited that it was rather difficult for me to keep quiet during the rest of the prayer!

At lunch time today, I felt the baby move several more times. I love this stage! It feels so much more real, and it makes me that more excited to meet this new little person.

And by the way, this little person inside me has had a growth spurt. Yesterday I felt as if I just could not stretch enough to get a decent breath of air. My tummy needs to start stretching to make room, because there already isn't enough! It's definitely visible now, and I have finally gained some weight!

Of course, it only gets bigger from here on out (until the big day of course). And as baby gets bigger, her (or his) presence will become much more familiar to me. *sigh of content* And hopefully Terral will also be able to feel little baby's presence in the near future!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! It's one of my favorite parts of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)