Saturday, October 20, 2012

Painting

I actually did go to bed at 7:30 yesterday, which is really unheard of for me. I even got really close to falling asleep, but then my bladder made me get up after about an hour of laying there and I was just too awake. So I ended up going to bed a second time at 9:30. Still not bad. ;)

Anyway, Terral left yesterday afternoon to accompany Chris on his hunt since Chris helped him last year. So he was gone all day today. Just barely walked in, actually. Chris got a deer right before they were going to give up.

I spent as much of the day as I could painting. I didn't get as much done as I'd hoped, but progress is progress! (I feel like I'm telling myself that a lot lately.) I also got to talk with a friend that I haven't been in touch with for a while. That was really nice.

Here's what the garage looked like when I started this morning.



And this where I ended (including a little bit on the west side which isn't pictured.)

 Here's a better look at the unpainted portion.

Sarah and Kyle are visiting us tonight, so Imma skedattle now to spend some time with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)