Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wax On, Wax Off

Well, I was going to wax all philosophical on you tonight, but when I started to write it out, I felt kinda dumb. So I erased it.

And now I don't really know what to write.

I learned some very interesting things about spleens recently. I'm very passionate about learning.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll just write some random things that come to my head.

I have now been home from my mission 5 years. Or is tomorrow the anniversary? Obviously, it's been long enough that details have faded.

The one person I was blessed enough to teach from the very beginning through her baptism is currently serving a mission in Moscow. She'll be home soon. Crazy.

When she came to the MTC, Terral and I were able to meet her at the airport. That was something of a miracle trip. I had only hoped to just see her for a short while at the airport, but we were able to take to spend the night at my sister's house and then drive her to the MTC the next morning. It was so awesome to have that extra time to talk with her. She is such a sweet person and I just feel love every time I think of her.
(7 Dec 2010)

Sometimes I feel like my life before my marriage happened to someone else. I don't feel this way as much now, but I have sometimes felt as though I am a completely different person from who I used to be.

I often wonder how my children will think of me.

I enjoy the evolving relationship I have with my mother, and I am trying to see her as the whole person she is. Even when we spend years with someone, we still see just a segment of who they are sometimes.

The more I learn, the more I see connections in all aspects of life. Relationships, thoughts, spirit, emotion, energy, environment, diet, chemistry, form. . . so many actions and reactions.

Have I waxed philosophical after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)