Sunday, May 13, 2012

Slightly Lazy Mom

Well, I had time enough to do a biggish post tonight, but I didn't want to because it's Mother's Day and I felt like being a little lazy about it. After a somewhat hectic day full of church duties, we gathered with the rest of Terral's family for dinner at the park. It was really nice. I'll share pics at some point.

Terral bought me a new water bottle, and we're all pretty excited about it. Ethan goes crazy over water, especially when it's in a new (or at least new-to-him) container. I like it because it's stainless steel, it has a straw, it's got a no-drip design, and you can easily clip it to things. Sweet! Terral likes it because now he can have his water bottle back he likes to give useful things that he knows I will like.

So, that's about it for tonight, folks. I do want to say that I am extremely grateful for my/our mother/s and I am so grateful that I get to be one! It's the best journey ever, and I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)