Thursday, May 24, 2012

I Believe in Happy Endings

Well, I was really hoping to get the Grand Canyon post done before our next trip, but it's just not gonna happen, peeps.

Remember the house I told you about? Well, last night it came back on the market! I think I nearly gave Terral a heart attack when I saw the listing. We put an offer on it this morning! The bank countered pretty quickly, and we have until Tuesday to reply. But it turns out that we are having some difficulties with the loan because there are so many repairs that need to be made. So we are navigating all sorts of hoops trying to make this work. In spite of all the craziness and the slim chances, I really feel at peace. I think it will all work out with the house, but if it doesn't, well, that's okay too. As long as we're doing our part and trusting God, things will turn out in the end.

In the meantime, there's a lot to be done in a very short amount of time and holy-cow-I-need-sleep.

1 comment:

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)