Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Monday vs. Tuesday

Today was a pretty darn good day. I've been very productive for two days in a row, even doing a few things I've been putting off for weeks and fitting in a couple small sewing projects today. Hooray!

While I was sewing, I pulled the rocking chair over so Ethan could see what I was doing. He got off, but wanted to get up again a little while later, so he pushed up the cushion so he could climb on. His resulting static hair made me laugh.


Although I had a good day today and yesterday, today beat yesterday because the weather this evening was absolutely perfect. Sigh. When Terral got home from work, we decided that we needed to be outside, so we threw together a picnic dinner and set off for the park. We had a lot of fun. The only drawback was that we had a hard time getting Ethan to eat because he just wanted to be out exploring and playing.

This boy sure does love water!



We took a little walk up the trail, and I finally got a good video of Ethan running. Sometime's he reminds me a bit of some sort of dinosaur or something because of the way his feet barely touch the ground. He sure does have fun running! And I love to watch him do it.

We also did a little bit of playing on the playground. I had to include this picture because our faces are so funny in it.

There, that's better!

Yes, it was a very good evening indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)