Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

We got some more painting done today (hooray!), and I did plan to post some about that, but the evening got away from me.  I've been doing some fascinating reading about President Grant and his counselors' stance on certain political issues. There are a lot of parallels to what we are experiencing today. Terral and I have been talking about how we feel the need to become much more involved in political matters than we have done up to this point. I know many people are more than concerned about the direction our country is taking, and we are as well. It's not about which party is in power (in my opinion there is much corruption in both major parties.) It's about values, morals, and freedoms being lost.

I have many, many thoughts on the subject. Sometime I might share. But tonight I'll restrict it to just sharing the subject since it's already late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)