Friday, November 9, 2012

A Very Full Day

Good grief, I haven't stayed up this late for quite a long time. Thank goodness. Funny thing is I've been awake since about 5 or so. It's been a busy day, and tomorrow the stair project continues.

No time to tell all the exciting details of the day, but this evening Terral and I were able to go to and Elders Quorum activity. They had a yummy dinner and we exchanged white elephant gifts afterward. I decorated one of the tables for our contribution to the dinner.

I forgot about getting a baby sitter until about two hours before it started. Luckily, I was able to find one who did a really great job and seemed to have a lot of fun with Ethan. It was kind of a milestone for us because we've never paid anyone to babysit before. We've been very fortunate that way.

Well, I'm signing off for now. ZZzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)