Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sneak Peek

Well, my poor, neglected blog, it's true I am home now, but still I have little time to devote to you. The unwritten posts are a little overwhelming. And frankly, you are currently not the highest on my priority list. You see, after so many travels, our house was in a bit of a shambles and greatly needed/needs attention.

Speaking of houses, things are not going very well with the one we want to buy. But I am being astonishingly tenacious about it, so we haven't quite heard any obese singing. But all of that tenacity requires a great deal of time and attention, a portion of which I would otherwise allot to you.

So to tide you over, here's a preview of what's to come, or rather, what we've been up to.







2 comments:

  1. Yay! you're back! Can't wait to hear all about your travels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone missed me! Thanks for the encouragement to keep writing. :)

      Delete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)