Friday, June 29, 2012

Hippo-pool-omus

Today was kind of a weird day. I think it's the first day that I would say Ethan drove me nuts. He just kept getting into things he wasn't supposed to. Of course, that's a pretty normal toddler thing, but it was like he kicked it up 10 notches today. It probably didn't help that I stayed up late reading last night.

In spite of the craziness/frustration, some really good things happened today. I made a little cape for Ethan. I was pretty proud of my idea. I'll talk about it a little more when I get some pictures. I've been doing more little sewing projects lately because I don't want to move them all undone.

We (I) also did some other things that needed doing. But the highlight was going over to a friend's house for dinner and some pool time. I've been seriously tempted to get Ethan a pool this year. Heck, I've been tempted to get a big enough pool for all of us! But in the mean time, it's nice to have friends who share. :) It's just nice to have friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)