Monday, June 25, 2012

Projects and Accessories

Since the possibility of moving is in the near future, I have found renewed motivation to finish some little projects that have been on my to-do list for too long. I attempted three and successfully completed two today.

First, I made a cover for the foam roller I made for Terral's Father's Day present. I guess you can't really see it too well in this picture, but you can tell that's it's fun to play with. ;)

The second completed project was changing some knee-holed jeans of mine into shorts. I'm incredibly satisfied with the imperfect results. It will be nice to have another pair of shorts to wear!

The last couple pictures don't have anything to do with projects. Ethan's all into accessorizing these days. He found some "new" shoes under his crib and immediately asked me to put them on. (BTW, his version of the word is sounding more and more like shoe and less like Jew. His vocabulary has taken some major leaps lately!) Then he saw daddy's backpack and wanted to put it on. I let him wear it for a minute, but it is of course very impractical. Then I remember a recently-acquired quiet book that is in the shape of a backpack. It was a tight fit, but he didn't seem to mind. He walked around with that "I'm wearing something cool" look. And then he saw daddy's hat and wanted to add it to his outfit. Who am I to deny the King of Cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)