Sunday, July 19, 2009

Why I Love My Husband, Part I

Have you ever seen the inner child come out in a man?

Last night I was folding laundry right before bed. I gathered up a pile of towels, etc. and asked Terral to take them to the kitchen and set them on the stool and I would take care of them later. As he made his way through the livingroom, I heard him mumbling. Thinking he was trying to tell me something, I moved to the doorway so I could hear over the fan. I saw my 6'2'' husband shuffle-dancing across the livingroom floor half singing, half chanting to himself "stool stool stool stool". Oh, if only I could show you what a picture he made!

Why do I love my husband? He makes me giggle.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post! It’s moments like that that are so wonderful!
    Good luck to you guys too on setting up your business. I checked out Terral’s website, he takes some GREAT pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That is the funniest thing to picture. :) HAHA...seriously, so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww.... and someday you'll have a little boy, and they'll shuffle dance across the room together like that....
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys were so made for each other. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mary, it's Natalie. Hehehe! That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)