Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cherries

We successfully added 9 quarts of cherries to our store, along with 2 pints and a quart of cherry jam (I was out of little bottles), and a few ounces of dried cherries. Yum!



And where, you ask, did we get these cherries? From our front yard! This year just happened to be an awesome year for cherry trees, and there is a big beautiful tree right off our front porch. Our landlord was so good to let us pick them.


I kept losing Terral as we picked the cherries. I knew he was there--I could hear him rustling around. But I had a hard time finding him sometimes. He was playing spy in his camo shorts.

I caught him in this shot.

This one's even better.
Don't the cherries look wonderful? I almost felt like I was in an enchanted world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)