Sunday, July 31, 2011

Reunion: Second Day Afternoon

When we got back from the larger Henke reunion, we had some fun with water.
  Terral and I had a little fun with our waterproof camera.He caught me a little off guard the first time. I was better prepared the second. ;)


 Ethan really enjoyed the little fountains at the end of the slip-n-slide.

 Then we all got together and played some good old water balloon volleyball. I do enjoy that game. :)
 And of course, it all turned into a waterfight when we were done playing. This is the tail end of it. (Sorry about the fingers on the lense. That's what happens when someone's not familiar with your camera.)
 Later in the afternoon the kids, with plenty of help from their moms, did a craft I had planned. I would definitely do some things differently if I did it over again, but the kids seemed pleased with the end result, so I'm happy with that.
 Here are some close-ups of their food face plates.


And here are a few pictures of the Lisonbee kids' plates a few days later.


We were so glad everyone was able to come! We love spending time with family. And I'm glad that it will be another seven years before it's my turn to plan again. ;)

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way, Mary. Fun to attend, not so fun to be in charge. :) I'm glad we have so many siblings to go through so we get long breaks between turns.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)