Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cedar Pond

Cedar City built a little reservoir that they call The Lake at the Hills, but I just can't say that with a straight face.  Well, I guess that's not true, but if I have a straight face you can bet my voice is laced with sarcasm.

Anyway, that's not the point of this post.  The point is that we took Ethan there and had a nice little break from work.  The weather wasn't fabulous since the wind picked up and the water was a bit chilly, but we still enjoyed the sun and playing with our son (pun slightly intended).

Here I am sporting my new swimming suit.
 I bought it with money that my wonderful siblings gave me for graduation.

Ethan with his papa.


He LOVES drinking from my camelback.
It's so funny to see him drink from a bottle that's half his size.

Mr. Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)