Monday, April 4, 2011

Ethan's First Trip to Delta

We went to Delta for Conference weekend. We had a nice relaxing visit. We watched listened to the prophets, napped a little, and had fun with family. The Browns were there too, and Sarah's little boys were really cute with Ethan. Although it may not look like it in these pictures, they had fun playing with him and were pretty careful.



Terral and Ethan got a little sleepy on the couch.

My parents had fun with Ethan too. Here's a video of my mom getting Ethan to laugh. I love listening to it. Ethan's laugh is awesome, and mom makes some pretty fun sounds too. :)

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool. That's a great video of Mom and Ethan. I don't think anyone can get babies to laugh like Mom does. It's worked well with both of my boys. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)