Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas!

 
We want to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas!  

We took the pictures for this card when we were in Oregon with my family, so my belly was quite a bit smaller.  I definitely look pregnant now (pictures coming soon!), but I don't really look like we're at 38 weeks.  I blame it on my long torso. :)  We visited the midwife today, and she checked me to make sure we are okay to travel to Delta for Christmas.  I'm not showing any signs of progress, so she gave us the go-ahead.  The due date is in just two weeks, which is mind-boggling to me, but most first-time moms go past the due date, so we think he'll be joining us a little later.  Hopefully that will give me enough time to finish all the projects I want to before he gets here!  But babies don't read calendars, so we're just excited to meet him whenever he's ready!  Hopefully soon I will feel caught up enough at home that I can do some catching up here.  

In the meantime, we hope that you all find the magic of the season as you celebrate the birth of a baby boy--our Savior.

1 comment:

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)