Thursday, September 30, 2010

Button, Button. . .

So the other night, Terral and I decided to do a little relaxin' and pick up a movie from Redbox.  After the movie we were just kind of laying on the couch, not wanting to move.  I know you've been there.  Anyway, I can't remember how our conversation started, but something Terral said made me start to giggle.  My giggle made Terral chuckle a bit, which made me giggle some more, which. . .well, you know how it goes. : )  Everything was hilarious.   In between laughs Terral said something about me shaking the baby with my laughter.  I put my hand on my belly and tried to picture him in there while I was laughing, and I started laughing even more.  And I kept laughing because every time I laughed I felt my belly button poke out. 

I just wanted to record an example of how this little boy has already brought joy into our lives.  I wanted to document this pregnancy so much better than I have.  So just for the record, Little Fox, there have been numerous times when I feel kind of down or stressed about school, and then I feel a certain movement from you and suddenly there is a smile on my face.  It's almost magical how those smiles come out of the blue. So thanks, buddy.  We love you.

2 comments:

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)