Sunday, September 6, 2009

M & M Visit

My side of the family gets together for a big FHE every other month. This month it just didn't work with schedules to find a time when everyone would be able to go. Terral and I ended up being among the non-attendees because of a previous commitment, but Mom and Matt took pity on us and came to visit us in Cedar! I was really glad because Matt will be going back into the mission field soon, and I wanted to spend some more time with him. Plus, he got to see our new-to-him apartment.

We didn't do anything particularly exciting, and to be honest, I was still feeling quite a bit of anxiety from school starting, etc. But we did enjoy each other's company! Here are some pictures of Matt being goofy.

Mom made some dinner for us the first night, since Terral and I didn't get home till after 7pm. She was also helpful with some little things around the house. I kept telling her I could do it later. I don't want her to feel like she has to work every time she comes to visit, but she said that she enjoys helping out, so we were grateful. She had some good relaxing time too. Isn't she cute?
This is her on our formerly teal leather couch. She helped me to basically re-upholster it last spring break.

Yay for family!
(Normally you can't see that foam under the couch, but we didn't put it back very well after Matt slept on the hide-a-bed.)

Thanks Mom and Matt! We're so glad you came!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fun visit. Matt doesn't even look like Matt in those pictures. Yes, Mom is definitely helpful. She is fantastic that way!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)