Saturday, August 8, 2009

Celebration of Aforementioned Two Years

We celebrated our Anniversary on Wednesday the 5th. Natalie, my mother-in-law, works for the daycare at the Utah Shakespearean Festival, and she was awesome enough to get us free tickets to see "The Secret Garden". That story has a special place in my heart. Obviously, the main character's name is Mary, but I don't so much identify with her as with certain themes in the story. Forgiveness, love, learning,new life, and of course the magic of gardens are some of the things that touch me.

The actors performed well--especially the children. We had a wonderful time! Thank you so much Natalie!

Here we are at intermission with the old bard himself.

We got to celebrate a little on Monday as well. We were treated to a free dinner and a movie. (Yeah, we really like free.) It was the first Monday of the month, so our redbox was free, and Panda Express had an internet promotional deal going on.
Good food, good company--who could ask for more?

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love it when your panda fortune is actually meaningful? One time mine said, "You will buy more orange chicken..." I was like, "What is this?" Anyways, I saw "The Secret Garden" as well and loved it. I really love the last picture with your rings and the fortune: What a GENIUS you are!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)