Thursday, December 1, 2011

Why I Love My Husband, Part III

Late last night, in spite of the fact that I don't know when the last time either of us had a decent night's sleep, Terral patiently listened to me talk about something that's been worrying me.  He let me unload, comforted me, and gave me new perspective.  I felt much of the worry melt away as hopeful acceptance replaced it.  I still had something more to say, but in the middle of my sentence I suddenly couldn't remember what it was (which is highly unusual of me in such circumstances).  After a pause, I said, "I think Heavenly Father's giving me a stupor of thought so I can sleep."  Terral replied with, "That's why I sleep so well at night."

Who wouldn't love a man who could take you from worry to laughter?

2 comments:

  1. awww what an awesome guy you snagged, there mary! ethan is adorable as always. hope you have some happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. One of my favorite things about Derrick is how he can make me feel better. He's so good at it! I'm glad you met such a great guy!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)