Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Tech Savvy Boy

So, I don't really consider us tech enthusiasts.  We have what we need, but don't spend the money on anything "extra".  We did some touch screen phones last time we renewed the contract with our carrier, but we don't even text. (*gasp* I know!)  I love having a cell phone, but I don't really use it a ton.  In spite of that, phones became one of Ethan's favorite toys early on. 
These first two videos were taken on Nov. 1st, and show Ethan scrolling through pictures.  The third--a phone conversation with my mom--was taken just yesterday .


3 comments:

  1. He likes to hold up random (sometimes phone shaped) objects up to his ear and say (in Ethan language) HELLO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with babies and cell phones.... I swear they're all in love with them. And remote controls. And they even seem to know when they've been given a fake one! Hmph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! It sounds like he's really close to saying Hello!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)