Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You're Invited. . .


(Click to enlarge)

I figured I'd better at least post this in a timely manner. :) This is part of what's kept me away from the blog for so long. I have loved being in school, but I really am looking forward to being done with it. And my SENIOR RECITAL means that the end is near! It's actually going to happen. This is my last semester of classes, and then I student teach in the fall. And next December, I will be the proud recipient of a Bachelor of Music and a secondary education level I license. Whew.

I know most of you won't be able to actually come to the event, but the beautiful part of this invitation is that it's for all y'all. :) My recital will be webcast, so you can watch and listen from the comfort of your home if you so choose. Here is the link: http://www.suu.edu/pva/music/webcasts.html Webcasts happen in live time and are not archived, so the date and time do still matter.

Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Mary!! That is so awesome : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your announcement! I am soooo excited for you!!!! hope to be there, either in person, or through webcast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable picture of you!!! We are going to try and make it...at least me... not sure Emily would be a good audience member without shouting out MARY!! MARY!! :) She loves you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great! I hope every thing goes so well. I'm sure it will be wonderful. YOu are so wonderful! Best of Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the invites! They are so cute and professional. I love the picture too. You guys are so creative. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)