Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Good & The Not

Things are going really well with the house. I can't believe how fast it is all happening now that things are falling into place. Our excitement is growing as all evidence points to this dream actually coming to pass! The house doesn't have termites, and we should get the appraisal back on Tuesday. The water was turned on today, and we did find some leaks, but nothing we can't handle with my dad's help. We are so, so grateful for God's guidance and blessings.

In the midst of all this joy, we are feeling sorrow for those affected by the wildfires. I am astounded by the number of fires. I read an article last night that said there have been more than 400 wildfires in Utah, the vast majority caused by humans. I believe there are six major fires going on right now, and many people have had to evacuate their homes. We are praying for rain and safety for everyone affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcome here. :)